Color Combo Question

87LxNotch

Nov 21, 2014
I have a question thats been messing with my head i own an 87 lx coupe originally a 4cyl converted to a 5.0, interior is sand beige but was spray painted black by some mad man i have door panels center console amd dash that i removed black paint and it keeps revealing sand beige i checked body color code its 66b but car is sand beige underneath the ugly yellow it was painted and color code for that was 8L so im beat on searching for answers with no leads can someone please help me thank you for your time.

• Sponsors (?)

1416603384843.jpg

Just trying to figure out how many 4 cyl coupes they made in color code 66B and why everything is Sand beige if the color code for sand beige is 8L what is 66B?? Interior is FY for sand beige but exterior color isnt matching up with the codes??

Ok thanks bro gonna re paint my car Sand beige someone spray painted all the interior black and took the sand beige seats and carpet out :( pretty upsetting now i have to struggle to get her back to her original state but thank you very much for the help