Colts Win!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

i dont care for him...? but i always chear for the underdogs lol guess thats what you get for having a home team of detroit haha:rlaugh: :rlaugh: once someone gets to his status i totally dont care for them anymore

I don't get why people don't like Payton. He's been to the playoffs every year and I think he deserves his ring. It's not like he's a show off, he's got a good attitude.

I don't like the fact that he has thrown his teammates under the bus after losses. I don't like his temper tantrums he throws on the field. I don't like the underhanded tricks they use to try and get penalties out of the defense.

And when you get right down to it, he's not that great of a quarterback. He's surrounded by some great offensive talent and he chokes if you really get after him.

I don't ever see him being able to carry a medicore team on his back like John Elway did.

i dont care for him...? but i always chear for the underdogs lol guess thats what you get for having a home team of detroit haha:rlaugh: :rlaugh: once someone gets to his status i totally dont care for them anymore

But you guys rather have the worst QB in the league who doesnt even deserve to play for Michigan State to get a ring and all the glory. he most likely would have been MVP just b/c the QB gets it 80% of the time. and he is just god aweful!!! WHY does lovey(sp) leave him in. they won all their games b/c of their defense not him. play somebody else... ANYBODY else. And Tray at least we baseball season coming up. GO TIGERS

The superbowl already happend. The Colts beat the Pats 38-34. There were a couple questionable calls in the game, even the NFL admitted that a pass interference call that put the Colts on the Patriots 1 yard line was a mistake and there shouldn't have been a penalty. I'm a little pissed, but its hard to argue that the Colts wouldn't have taken it anyway the way they came on in the second half.

To put any NFC team in even the same room as the Colts, Chargers, or Pats this season is unrealistic.

I don't get why people don't like Payton. He's been to the playoffs every year and I think he deserves his ring. It's not like he's a show off, he's got a good attitude.

This is the literal truth: when my GF gets all pouty and whiny I straight up tell her to stop putting on the Peyton Manning face. Thats why people don't like Peyton. He throws tantrums on the sideline. If Brady's kicker missed a FG, he'd take it stoically. Peyton would throw his arms up, rip his helmet off, throw it into the ground and look into the camera with a "its so hard to find good help these days" expression.

Tom Brady just takes it like a man and goes home to this: http://www.km02.com/gbundchen/galleries.htm

Adam

This is the literal truth: when my GF gets all pouty and whiny I straight up tell her to stop putting on the Peyton Manning face. Thats why people don't like Peyton. He throws tantrums on the sideline. If Brady's kicker missed a FG, he'd take it stoically. Peyton would throw his arms up, rip his helmet off, throw it into the ground and look into the camera with a "its so hard to find good help these days" expression.

Tom Brady just takes it like a man and goes home to this: http://www.km02.com/gbundchen/galleries.htm

Adam

Well said.. And another reason we hate the colts + Peyton is for all the dumb rule changes BECAUSE OF THEM and Bill Polliand(sp?). The game was played for how many years without these dumb pass interference rules and just touching the QB gets you a penalty now.. I thought this was supposed to be a rough and tough sport, not a pansey one

If the colts had it their way they would ban playing games in the snow as well...

But you guys rather have the worst QB in the league who doesnt even deserve to play for Michigan State to get a ring and all the glory. he most likely would have been MVP just b/c the QB gets it 80% of the time. and he is just god aweful!!! WHY does lovey(sp) leave him in. they won all their games b/c of their defense not him. play somebody else... ANYBODY else. And Tray at least we baseball season coming up. GO TIGERS

...lol i cant wait for tigers to start playing again :nice: i have been watching for years and finally last year they kicked ass lol....but theres a lot of tiger posers that jumped on the bandwagon last year lol

im not really into the lions...i dont think anything can help them lol

...lol i cant wait for tigers to start playing again :nice: i have been watching for years and finally last year they kicked ass lol....but theres a lot of tiger posers that jumped on the bandwagon last year lol

im not really into the lions...i dont think anything can help them lol

ohh I know what you mean. i never used to see anyone with a tigers hat on and now every where you look someone has one. i'v been a season tix holder (wednesday and friday package) for 4 years and it is nice to see them finally start to win. now I dont have to drink myself retarded (at 8 bucks a beer) just to forget how terrible they were.

lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: i know what you mean...my grandma got me into them at a pretty young age..and i always watched them..on tv i have never been to a game:nonono: i really kick myself for never going and seeing them in person but i told myself this will be the year no matter what..so im trying to stick to my goal lol