Confessions of a jerry-rigger! IM SO SORRY!

• Sponsors (?)

Strype said:
I almost completely forgot! So me and MyBad70 were putting the finishing touches (intake swap) on the RoofStrype car when we found a water hose from the therm housing we didn't need (deleted heater stuff)...

So unable to find a suitable cap we used a spare lug nut :D

nuh uh....it was a lugnut. and its still there! lmao

mustangillusion said:
You already spilled half the can of beans...go ahead pour the rest out.

bassically what happened was, wheni was chasing hte threads on the hole the bolt broke! i was shocked cause it was so easy to turn, we tried to get it out with no luck so i rigged up a peice of exhast strapping around the fuel rail and bolted it on, then made an L bracket out of the other end and bolted it to one of the upper intake bolts. i meant to fix it this year but never got around to it, but its holding so well and doesn't leak at all so i left it. its hidden by the upper intake so i don't really care lol:SNSign:

I snapped a lower intake/head bolt a LONG time ago. Got some drill removal bits to take care of the problem. Well I chose the wrong sized bit to back out the bolt and got it stuck in the lower intake...still havent gotten it out to this day :nonono: But at least Im not leaking any coolant :shrug: