WaterPog
Founding Member
That's actually a pretty good description if you ask me, I had always described the launch as a "clown cannon" but I think your ski lift analogy is actually better.
AllFordPerf said:Smaller than most might think![]()
A "small" shot on a car with a big-shot fogger kit could be anything under the sun!loud 95 said:Great evasive answer!A "small" shot on a car with a big-shot fogger kit could be anything under the sun!
Besides that I have a reputation of speaking in inuendo and mystery to uphold.WaterPog said:hint...the info is out there if you look

WaterPog said:I don't think you have to worry about scaring Brian, Vulcan or Derick quite yet. Remember, they are the ones you'll be racing against.![]()

WaterPog said:I don't think you have to worry about scaring Brian, Vulcan or Derick quite yet. Remember, they are the ones you'll be racing against.[/QUOT
Yea good point but for now... torn apart, torn apart and have yet to see this far south with the blue car so let us have our miniute in the sun![]()
When will you have the new turbos on?
AllFordPerf said:Shut your pie hole and finish your car scott!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

cubicgator said:scott whats your car at the chassis shop for? don't tell me coilovers.

Nice job RayFE_NUT said:Darn, I forgot about those guy's...
jeff's and walter,,,please let me know when it's safe to come out and play......
And to answer your question; Ya might want to get that Kit up and working because a 1/4 turn of the knob is going to cover that plate and then some
And I know a secret, Pete ant gona like like the kit
Try Borla XR1 16"x4 that might keep me from driving to Woodburn to show you some Tail