Congrats Ray... 8.99@152......

Was a good run! congrats just getting faster man! Is that the new engine you bought or the old one from last year. I was impressed with the guy with the green fastback that ran against jeff, last time i seen him run he ran a 13.99! Now to come back with a 10 something. peace



john:p
 
Tim Ballz said:
It was a good night out for the ford crowd at PIR... Ray ran a 8.99@152, Jeff H ran a 10.3 I believe.. Anyways, congrats guys..

Tim
Sweet :hail2: Nice job. Can not wait to see them in person. Now get on the Fastest List!
Derick
 
Thanks for the kind words tim! AFP was definatly in the house last night! I was in the burn out box right behind Ray when he ran his 8 second pass. He waved at me out the side window at the 100 ft mark as he was peddling the car. It was sweet. The best part was the look on walters face as he was asking the starting line guy if the board really had an 8 on it? The track was not thrilled with my 10.3 at 140 pass not being liscensed especially after I promised the tech guy I would not squeese on it. Nothing like a 200 foot spin fest on the radials. It was cool to drive it there and home though even if I did not get my nine. Oh and Ray, nobody is going to believe that was a small shot. :D
 
AllFordPerf said:
Thanks for the kind words tim! AFP was definatly in the house last night! I was in the burn out box right behind Ray when he ran his 8 second pass. He waved at me out the side window at the 100 ft mark as he was peddling the car. It was sweet. The best part was the look on walters face as he was asking the starting line guy if the board really had an 8 on it? The track was not thrilled with my 10.3 at 140 pass not being liscensed especially after I promised the tech guy I would not squeese on it. Nothing like a 200 foot spin fest on the radials. It was cool to drive it there and home though even if I did not get my nine. Oh and Ray, nobody is going to believe that was a small shot. :D

Awesome work guys, sounds like Sells got the chassis working pretty well to go like that one such a green track.

I was actually thinking "That had better be a really small shot, or you're really in trouble";)
 
It is a small shot indeed. I heard through the grape vine that if we tried to run a big shot we would blow it up so we better stick to the small shot for now. Brian scaled the car and set the rear side to side balance. Walter gets all the credit for the adjustment of the bars, tires and shocks for last night. It still has a ways to go. We were off pace on the 60" by at least a tenth. With some more playing and a better track it should come around.
 
I was actually thinking "That had better be a really small shot, or you're really in trouble";)[/QUOTE]

I have not seen anything out yet this year that would give it a run so far. :rolleyes: I know there will be but they are all down at the current time. By the way your starting to sound like me with the inuendo talk! :D I like it!:nice:
 
I'm no competition for that car Cory, I'll be running down a class in True Street.

Seriously guys, that's a very impressive pass for so early in the season with such a new car.

So Jeff, are you going to run radial or TS once you get the springs moved? I can't think of anything that would keep you from running radial and I'd think it'd be a really good match for Dan's car on the little tires. $.02
 
WaterPog said:
I'm no competition for that car Cory, I'll be running down a class in True Street.

Seriously guys, that's a very impressive pass for so early in the season with such a new car.

So Jeff, are you going to run radial or TS once you get the springs moved? I can't think of anything that would keep you from running radial and I'd think it'd be a really good match for Dan's car on the little tires. $.02

I will be running true street. It would be against the spirit of the class for a car like mine to run drag radial when I could be half way competitive in true street. I would hate to hurt the car count. With any luck my blue coupe will be back up and running for drag radial. I just need a driver. I may also be taking one of last years competitive cars under my wing for some sponsorship if I can get him talked back into the organization. I have been working him for a few months now and I think he may be coming around. We shall see.
 
If you guy's don't stop, I'm gonna cry...
thank you(sniff) thank you(sniff,sniff) thank you(waaaaaaaaaah)

Sorry, After suffering through a rough childhood of being picked on by chevy lovers...This is the woodstock for ford folk's....you guy's are awesome.