SOLD Convertible motor mounts

George7

Feb 14, 2015
Durham, NC
I have a pair of new, unused convertible motor mounts for 89-91 convertibles. May fit other years? See pictures. Bought from NPD by mistake and sat in garage for many months. I have hatchback.
IMG_3387[1].JPG
IMG_3387[1].JPG IMG_3387[1].JPG IMG_3388[1].JPG IMG_3390[1].JPG No charge for mounts, but you pay pre-postage from Durham, NC. PM if interested.

• Sponsors (?)

OK, I know you are wondering how much it would cost to ship you a pair (of motor mounts.) :oops: UPS ground to 33823 is $22.21.
If you want them, send the money to my Pay Pal account and send me your address for the motor mounts. I can give you the UPS tracking number when I send it.

Let me know if you need any more information
George.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
OK, I know you are wondering how much it would cost to ship you a pair (of motor mounts.) :oops: UPS ground to 33823 is $22.21.
If you want them, send the money to my Pay Pal account and send me your address for the motor mounts. I can give you the UPS tracking number when I send it.

Let me know if you need any more information
George.
I would prefer not to use fedx.
I have had more damaged stuff and they are a pain to deal with. Unless it is more convenient for you to use them then go for it.
I have UPS tracking code but don't know how to send a PM. Delivery scheduled tomorrow. Let me know if you want the information and how to send PM. This site is not easy to navigate.