converting to 5 spd, and wheel question

Hi, i have a 67 coupe with a 289 and an automatic, i was wondering how difficult it is to swap in a T-5 tranny. the biggest problem is i dont know where to get the clutch pedal assembly at, or how i can do this properly? also is the 5 lug bolt pattern the same as it is for the 5 lug fox body cars. I.E. can i put cobra rs or some saleen wheels on it? thanks a lot
 
Ebay for the pedal assembly will be the last place I would look. Use your resources, call used Mustang suppliers. You can use late model wheels with adapters from many sources such as CJponyparts.

I purchased the assembly from a used supplier in Denver and then went to John's Mustangs and bought another brake pedal because I wanted to go power brakes with an original booster.