Crane Hi-6s stopped working?

Anyone else had a problem with this this ignition? Crane “fireball” hi-6s Part no. 6000-6300. Troubleshooting guide not much help lol.. it’s getting power and red light flashes as it’s turning over.. plug stock back in and runs fine... no problems leading up to it, just seems to have died... any suggestions on how I can be sure it’s dead?? I’m not very electrically inclined but I have access to someone that is but he doesn’t have a clue why won’t work... thanks guys.. I believe it’s just dead but my understanding is that’s rare..?

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, I have not tried customer support yet.. feeling pretty stupid about now for posting before I did that but I will... just wondering if anyone else had had any problems... I called local collision repair facility and guy said they’d clear it if I wanted but it’s 3 stage and won’t be cheap so if it doesn’t work dang with how it looks. Hopefully that wasn’t a serious question but I didn’t see a punch line so..??
Thanks again gentlemen.. I’ll keep you posted if anyone interested... tried it again today, nothing, plug stock connector back to coil and fires right up... something is up with it and unfortunately I don’t “think” it’s a connection as it worked for a long time, although I moved it inside car and that’s when problems started... soon after.. I said it just died but I believe it was intermittently but was really quick could be a connection but it basically just died immediately after remote inside car..hasn’t started at all since maybe 2 or 3 times after first “no start” but it never cut off after starting if that helps any...if I’m gonna junk it I might step up but I really wanted it for 2 step but never used it.. reason we moved it inside was to tie into clutch switch, which we never did btw so not part of issue

Last edited: