Crash Testing My 2015

To a database.... None of that matters.

Vins are preselected. Some dealership order a cars with xyz and it falls on vin number 123. Vin 123 has been previously selected. It's not a car, it's just a Vin. That Vin would then not be assigned to dealership. Instead, that Vin is pulled. The car is still built but the computer doesn't ship it. Instead, another car is built the same way with a subsequent Vin to be sent the dealership.

This isn't rocket science and I'm sure that Ford and the NTSB (or whomever is pulling the strings) could figure out pretty easily. We sent men to the moon in the 70s. :p
Maybe you should look towards administrating for Ford corporate... That would definitely get me my car faster ;)

• Sponsors (?)

That didn't take long:

ndoub4tykgkuvclnkpuw.jpg

Maybe you should look towards administrating for Ford corporate... That would definitely get me my car faster ;)

This is the kind of thing that I'm currently taking classes for. The way that databases are built these days, makes it much easier to do. Data is independent of the actual application that processes it all. You can use the same data and run it through lots of different/separate ringers (applications) to make use of it.

Software Development

That's badass. I know enough about coding to look for, find, and alter what's there to get where I want to be (in most cases).

I tend to stick to the hardware integration side and do just enough programming to handle the security for 'unlike' devices and OSs that for whatever reason, must all talk to one another.

So I'm more or less like someone who can listen to and interpret a foreign language but not fluent enough to speak it. hehe

I'm just your friendly neighborhood plumber by day and chassis guy/fabricator by night... I'm more likely to use a keyboard as a hammer than an actual computer tool ;)

By the time you get your car, you'll be able to apply incentives...
Its on the train... I'll have it next week barring any train derailment or similar catastrophic event. The dealer will be working with me on the cost as well. I was close to driving from NJ to Ohio to pick on up at another dealer last week.

Reactions: 1 users