crushed rice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its simple, dont streetrace and you wont have any problems

these kids dont just randomly run into each other at stoplights and give it a quick go from there, these are organized events with blocked off streets and races for money, etc. they are knowingly organizing a very large illegal (and very dangerous) event and deserve to face the consequences. if it truly is their pride and joy, maybe they should respect themselves, their cars and the car hobby a little bit more. john q public doesnt give two *****s what you drive, and it only takes a small group of idiots to taint the hobby for the rest of us. someone sees a bunch of imports street racing or driving dangerously, and the next day sees one of us accelerating a little harder than the rest of traffic in our stang...do you not think theres a strong association there??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKO3Aqd84o8
watch that...even those involved in the event are subject to the carnage. how would you like cruising thru town in your stang, and just by chance happen to be passing through the area that these kids use as their shut-down area, and you get whaled by one of them.

the cops wouldnt be doing this unless it was a MAJOR problem in the area. sometimes you have to do real dickheaded things for the common good. how does that quote from pirates of the caribbean go?

"Perhaps on the rare occasion that the right course demands an act of piracy; piracy itself can be the right course."

it kinda applies here. also could be summed up as desperate times call for desperate measures...by the way, they also talked alot about cars with stolen parts on them. doesnt matter who you are, if you have a stolen car or stolen components, your car is getting impounded, period. just so happens that the import racers are the ones most likely to have these stolen parts. would you get arrested for receiving stolen property? yup, and they take the goods from you too. same difference here.

• Sponsors (?)

all this anti rice crap is so stupid give it a rest already. Those cars werent riced out in any way at all, there were pictures of them before they were crushed and they were really really nice cars, especially the yellow one. Its ****ed up they go and literally crush someones pride and joy, people who streetrace get their cars crushed but what about drunk drivers?

I think that is a great idea......for the drunk drivers......doesn't it piss u off when someone gets killed by a drunk that's been stopped like 5 times........:ban:

its simple, dont streetrace and you wont have any problems

these kids dont just randomly run into each other at stoplights and give it a quick go from there, these are organized events with blocked off streets and races for money, etc. they are knowingly organizing a very large illegal (and very dangerous) event and deserve to face the consequences. if it truly is their pride and joy, maybe they should respect themselves, their cars and the car hobby a little bit more. john q public doesnt give two *****s what you drive, and it only takes a small group of idiots to taint the hobby for the rest of us. someone sees a bunch of imports street racing or driving dangerously, and the next day sees one of us accelerating a little harder than the rest of traffic in our stang...do you not think theres a strong association there??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKO3Aqd84o8
watch that...even those involved in the event are subject to the carnage. how would you like cruising thru town in your stang, and just by chance happen to be passing through the area that these kids use as their shut-down area, and you get whaled by one of them.

the cops wouldnt be doing this unless it was a MAJOR problem in the area. sometimes you have to do real dickheaded things for the common good. how does that quote from pirates of the caribbean go?

"Perhaps on the rare occasion that the right course demands an act of piracy; piracy itself can be the right course."

it kinda applies here. also could be summed up as desperate times call for desperate measures...by the way, they also talked alot about cars with stolen parts on them. doesnt matter who you are, if you have a stolen car or stolen components, your car is getting impounded, period. just so happens that the import racers are the ones most likely to have these stolen parts. would you get arrested for receiving stolen property? yup, and they take the goods from you too. same difference here.

I still dont like the fact that its just plain wrong to take your private property, to me the Courts are breaking the Law because the Constitution protects your from Property Seizure! I have the worst luck and all I can think of is some Baggy Panted Douche Bag in some Riced out Civic pulling up beside me and gunning his Engine and making horrible noises from his Fart Can while a Cop is sitting up the road about a half a mile and then getting pulled over and having my car seized when I did nothing other than have an idiot driving beside me!

Those cars are far from rice. They look like they have a lot of money put into them.

If you think that's bad..take a look at THIS

If you're too lazy (I know most of you are), I'll be brief. Some douchebag with a lot of authority in Ontario says that if your car looks like it has been prepared for street racing, they can crush it WITHOUT YOU ACTUALLY STREET RACING, OR BEING CHARGED.

The closest track is 2 hours away from me..I just ignore people who say "Take it to the track" like it's a one-size-fits-all statement.

I agree with a few here get off the "ricer" thing being thrwon around everytime it isnt a Mustang or Camaro being modified. Others use different cars to go fast, your going to have to live with that.

If it were my shoes I would be crying if they impounded my car, but these kids know this before they go out and race. They organize these big races put money down and do it every week. They know the consequences and until they are caught, you better believe they are most likely not worried about anyone crushing their car. Someone needs to be made an example of if the law states this is the punishment for the crime. LOTS of crimes have very harsh punishments. I know in my state it is a $2000 fine per missing cat which to me does not fit the crime. But the law says it, and we know before hand.

Those cars are far from rice. They look like they have a lot of money put into them.

If you think that's bad..take a look at THIS

If you're too lazy (I know most of you are), I'll be brief. Some douchebag with a lot of authority in Ontario says that if your car looks like it has been prepared for street racing, they can crush it WITHOUT YOU ACTUALLY STREET RACING, OR BEING CHARGED.

The closest track is 2 hours away from me..I just ignore people who say "Take it to the track" like it's a one-size-fits-all statement.

that's fubbed up... I went to toronto this weekend "Prabhjit Multani, 20, and Nauman Nusrat, 19" WTF is a "prabhjit"? Not to sound racist but what the hell is Toronto, I have not seen any Canadian people there. I felt I was in the middle east for the time I was there. I am NOT going to move there... no freaking way.

"If we can establish someone has parts and they're juicing up their car - obviously for the purpose of street racing - then we can seize those vehicles," Bryant said.

"We will seize it and you will never see it again. We will crush your car, we will crush the parts."

That's lame, just because I buy performance parts, it doesn't mean I'm a street racer gansta. These ****ing ricers are ruining our sport, I think the law should be "own a FWD import with aftermarket parts, we crush the POS good". Then maybe slap some sense into these morons. :bang:

I have 3 race tracks (soon to be 4)

1) 20 minutes away
2) 40 minutes drive East
3) 65 minutes drive West
4) about 5 minutes away :D :D

:D

Yet there are still ****ing civics "racing" on our streets. No matter what people do, these ricers will always be morons. I NEVER see someone who has spent countless hours working on their cars (ie. engine build, restorations on REAL cars such as Belairs, mustangs, firebirds, etc...) street racing taking STUPID chances. IF it's a real pride and joy, you won't take stupid idiot chances... these people deserve to have their cars crushed. HELL I'd film the ****ers crying and put all over the net for people to laugh at.

While its true that drivers of all types of cars act stupid, drive recklessly, street race, etc. there is absolutely no denying that the majority of dangerous behavior on the street is coming from the "tuner" crowd. Hop on YouTube or StreetFire and take a look. Sure you will find bunches of 3-honk go from a roll highway races involving mustangs, camaros, etc but what kinds of cars do you find doing the staged, blocked-off street type of racing (basically making a dragstrip out of a street)? Yup, Imports. Even up here in hicksville where I live, the stangs like to zip around on the twisty roads and what not, but its the imports screaming at 7000rpm and weaving around cars as they go through town, passing on the shoulder and trying to force their way in front of you every time a 2 lane passing zone merges down into one lane

all this anti rice crap is so stupid give it a rest already. Those cars werent riced out in any way at all, there were pictures of them before they were crushed and they were really really nice cars, especially the yellow one. Its ****ed up they go and literally crush someones pride and joy, people who streetrace get their cars crushed but what about drunk drivers?

I'll be more than happy to not be anti rice when they stop acting like complete and utter idiots. My fiancee had a ricer civic t bone her car when running from the cops from a known street racing site.(South West Philly, Holstein Ave) They have made it so bad near her house, I very rarely even take my mustang down there. If it's not the ricers trying to get me to street race, it is the cops hassling me because they think I'm down there to race.
For the meantime, I think I'll stay anti rice. When they start going to the track(there are a few tracks within an hour of Philly) and stop being a hazard on the street I'll have a different opinion.
BTW, I'm not against imports. My little bro and a good friend both have Eclipse GSX's that are very fast. But guess what.. They race at the track.

Funny, at the track the other night there were a LOT more imports than Mustangs/Fbodies and other American cars. Not only that but other than the inner cities our area is packed with Mustangs and such going out and street racing. Sure the "ricers" are usually the ones weaving in and out of traffic, but there are plenty of 03 Cobras doing the same thing on any given Fri or Sat night.

I thought the same thing...sell the parts...or sell the cars......YOU CAN"T DO THAT!!! Some other performance enthusiast is going to buy those parts or cars, and just race them again!!!! They want to put an end to it, and crushing them is the only way to do it....they don't care about making money, when people are losing their lives.

Equally funny, not one mustang/fbody in that pile of crushed cars.. I can only call it as I see it. When I'm cut off by someone weaving in and out of traffic, it is just about always a riced out import. When I take my mustang out, every honda with 200 lbs of bodywork and 50 hp worth of stickers revs on me. When I go down Passyunk/Essington ave, it's always riced out imports racing in and out of traffic. And last but not least, the one that hit my girl? Yep.. More rice..
I do understand tho. Who wouldn't want a car like this?
127200265924PM57221.jpg

I'll be more than happy to not be anti rice when they stop acting like complete and utter idiots. My fiancee had a ricer civic t bone her car when running from the cops from a known street racing site.(South West Philly, Holstein Ave) They have made it so bad near her house, I very rarely even take my mustang down there. If it's not the ricers trying to get me to street race, it is the cops hassling me because they think I'm down there to race.
For the meantime, I think I'll stay anti rice. When they start going to the track(there are a few tracks within an hour of Philly) and stop being a hazard on the street I'll have a different opinion.
BTW, I'm not against imports. My little bro and a good friend both have Eclipse GSX's that are very fast. But guess what.. They race at the track.

by anti rice i meant anti imports, people calling those imports rice that were crushed lol, those cars were really clean

by anti rice i meant anti imports, people calling those imports rice that were crushed lol, those cars were really clean

a ricer is more in the attitude and behavior than it is in the car. these guys were stupid so they are ricers, straight up. guys who drive american cars like mustangs and camaros in the same way as these kids get a term too...its called @$s hole

eh its a blanket statement anymore...but cars built with stolen parts and driven by illegal street racers...i wont argue with using the term rice to describe them

What if your car has a stolen engine and you don't know it? Say you do a one-gear pull with a guy doing the same next to you, and you get busted, you're in the exact same situation. Would you be a ricer? Rice, by definition (everyone has one) is: Visual modifications that serve no real purpose other than to give illusion to the car's real performance. Owning a Japanese car doesn't automatically qualify you to fit that description..I've seen a ton of Cavaliers and etc that do the same. Far too much blind faith on this board..go with what you hear and back it up until you die. Might as well call you martyrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.