CSRP SWAP.2 Get Ready For Spring Special

degins

Sep 18, 2004
Texas
Brave the cold garage and install a front disc brake conversion kit before spring.

I am offering our SWAP.2 kit to StangNet members for the flat price of $545 including S&H and pre-paid sales tax for Texas members.

The kit includes my reproduction Ford Granada style spindles, caliper anchors (brackets), dust/splash shield kit with mounting flanges and hardware, outer tie rod ends that mount directly from the adjuster sleeve to spindle steering arm without the use of adapters *. new corrosion protected calipers, semi metallic pads, hoses with brackets and mounting hardware, a refurb master cylinder, an adjustable proportioning valve, slotted rotors, bearings, seals, and all the little attaching bits. It even includes threadlockers and assembly lube. The only parts not included are the couple of short lengths of hard brake lines necessary to incorporate the dual reservoir master cylinder, proportioning valve, and hoses included with the kit.

Remember, our spindles come with either 65-66 or 67-73 specific steering geometry, so the "Bumpsteer" issue is eliminated for 65-66 applications.

If you would like to order at this price, please write me at [email protected] and mention the StangNet Spring Special in the subject line.

Please join StangNet today! :SNSign:

* Power steering equipped 6 cylinder cars only will include an adapter for the driver side.

• Sponsors (?)