• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Dallas Area

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95five-0
  • Start date Start date Nov 7, 2005

95five-0

New Member
Oct 23, 2003
145
0
0
Mountain Home, ID
Nov 7, 2005
#1
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #1
Hey guys it has been a while since I posted here. I have been busy moving from Idaho to Texas after I got out of the air force. Well anyway while I was driving down here my car was back into and the guy took off. Now I need a passenger side door. Hopefully I can find on the same color as my (Laser Red) because I am planing on having the whole car painted once I get the money. The question I have if any of you guys know of a place in the dallas area that might have a door for my car and of a good body shop where I can get the work done. Thanks.
 

v6v8swap

Member
Mar 20, 2004
113
0
16
Oklahoma
Nov 8, 2005
#2
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #2
You might try www.car-part.com You can search for all sorts of parts all over the country. It seems like there are a lot of dealers on there from Texas. This is a great source of wrecking-yard type parts. Hope this helps!

Phil
 

dstanggt50

Founding Member
Sep 13, 2000
1,316
0
0
Woodinville, WA
Nov 8, 2005
#3
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #3
You could try Dallas Mustangs, or USA Motorsports in Arlington.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Problems after exhaust install and 02 harness
  • djj62478
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
747
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Door wire harnesses 1996 GT
  • Adizzle843
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
445
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Feb 17, 2026
Adizzle843
R
Microsquirt tune for stroked 351W in a foxbody
  • roldy
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
6
Views
239
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 11, 2026
roldy
R
Door glass fastener question
  • limp
  • May 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
301
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 25, 2026
limp
G
1991 GT 5.0 running hot
  • gvanginkel403
  • Jul 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
237
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 2, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?