damn KIDS!

Winters98GT

Whoop...whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop...GANGNAM STYLE!!!
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
H Town
This has to be the worst mustang experience that I have ever had.

Today, I was out of town at my parents river house. I drove south on 281 in to San Antonio. For anybody that doesn't know, 281 and 1604 has to be some of the worst traffic in the world, and I live in Houston.

There are 4 lanes at a light on the highway(no overpasses built yet) so traffic is outrageous. Hard to picture, but I'm the the second to left lane, it only goes strait, and I'm second in line at the light of a thousand cars. The lane next to me is a turn only lane to the left.

I'm on the phone with my finance back in Houston, windows up, and all I hear is a loud splatter and knock on my window. I look over and 2 kids in a 96-98 Red GT had launched a full cup of Coke on my car. They passenger hung out the window looking back laughing, and then the bust a 180 in their turn lane. Called the cops and made a full report, nothing yet, nor will be, I'm sure.

With the traffic continuing in the turn lane, there was no possible way I could have caught or followed them. The congestion was so bad.

Today, the weather was 84 in San Antonio and the coke caked on the car into a mess within a few minutes and I had to spend 80 bucks detailing the car to get it cleaned up.

Really pisses me off. As many of you know, I have been on this board forever, done a few headswaps, love mustangs, and want to buy another one. But this crap just pisses me off from dumb, idiotic kids.

BTW, if you live in SA, I did not get the plate. But the car is dropped with 18 inch gun metal saleen wheels and larger tips. It's a 96-98gt and red. More than likely, they live on the north side of town.

Happy Spring Break, freaking immature kids!

• Sponsors (?)

I know exactly where you were at. Coming south on 281 there are two lights. Were you at the first one by the HEB? Or the second one where the entrance to the neighborhood was on the left right next to the Autozone? Just asking because right next to that Autozone is a carwash. Too late now for that info I Guess but still useful.

Check out Texas Mustang Forums | LoneStarStangs . I'm a mod over there. I don't recognize the description of the car off the top of my head but i bet someone on LSS has seen this car or know who owns it. We have quite a few members that live out that way.

well, yeah, i get how kids are immature, and had a past experience, but i was 18 when this happened, so i guess i was a kid as well, but i remember my car was parked with the top down, and some kids egged the inside of my car, didnt leave anything un-yoked, its sad, cause im a pretty humble person man.

that was baad, i had to literly remove my seats to get some of the yolk out, soo dam bad.

That really sucks, especially from someone in a Mustang. I could understand a little if it were someone in an import or something hatin on ya. I hope you find out who it is and educate themon proper mustang etiquette.

Jeeze that is rediculous.

I would have lost it, jumped out of the car, and probably sucker punched the kid who launched the cup at me.

I get road rage though.

ya im with ya on the road rage issue. i got it bad, someone did that to me i prolly woulda been cussin and screamin till i turned blue cut someone off and then chased em down and possibly ran em off the road.

It happens Mark--kind of like when someone purchases a vette and never hangs around the mustang boards anymore ;)

Hope all is going well for you :nice: Shoot me a pm with your number sometime as I need to crack your vette at HRP or HMP in a few weeks.

Yeah thats what you get for drivin' a z06!

Seriously jk man. That ****ing sucks so bad. I really hope you find them and they pay for it. No matter what someone else drives even if its a rust bucket p.o.s people need to respect other people's property.

I get road rage though.
Same here! I probably would have given him a little something worse than a sucker punch though. Perhaps a repeated slamming of his hand in his own door would have been a more fitting punishment. Then every time he looks down at his cast for the next few months, he gets to be reminded of exactly what it was that put him there.

Just thinking out loud of course....I have no actual intent. :D

I know exactly where you were at. Coming south on 281 there are two lights. Were you at the first one by the HEB? Or the second one where the entrance to the neighborhood was on the left right next to the Autozone? Just asking because right next to that Autozone is a carwash. Too late now for that info I Guess but still useful.

Check out Texas Mustang Forums | LoneStarStangs . I'm a mod over there. I don't recognize the description of the car off the top of my head but i bet someone on LSS has seen this car or know who owns it. We have quite a few members that live out that way.

If you are headed south from Marble Falls, I believe it is 2 lights north of 1604. Thanks for the tip, let me know if you here anything.

I went into the YMCA one time but before I went I fully detailed my car. When I came out of the YMCA someone put a whole ice cream cone on my trunk but they put it right on the edge so it would get all where the water drains out. I hate haters:mad: Hope you find those punks:nice:

long story short i had a dude that i knew from high skool key my car bad!! ..... i found out where he lived and went to his house late at nite, and now 3 years later i still have the 5 gallon bucket of dino from an 04 sierra 1500 :rlaugh:

long story short i had a dude that i knew from high skool key my car bad!! ..... i found out where he lived and went to his house late at nite, and now 3 years later i still have the 5 gallon bucket of dino from an 04 sierra 1500 :rlaugh:

Priceless....but unless he was a total door knob, he probably saw the "low-oil" light come on, on his dash. :(

yea this dude had it commin too he was a j/o to every1 ripping valve stems and stuff like that in my oppinion i dont care who u are you NEVER! mess with someones car ,weather its ice cream or dragging a key and expect nothing to happen ..... ive nevergone back to the house or any thing to see what happend i did it "ninja style" in and out