Damn Punks

whyask

Apr 4, 2005
Sacramento
Ok we live in a very very nice area, I ALWAYS leave my garage open, well none the less my tuner was sitting on my work bench on some punk the other day felt the need to swipe it from my garage. So Today I had to bite the bullet and buy a DiabloSport tuner, not too bad I have a C&L racer setup anyway.. my question is this..HOW can you turn off your rear O2 sensors or your front ones .....?? THis thing is alot differnt from my X3 so anyhelp guys would be awesome.. ALSO this unit didnt come with intructions ..anyone have a PDF version of it !?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah it's useless to whoever stole it, but that doesn't help him unfortunately. That sucks dude. You gotta remember, no area is nice enough to leave your doors open, thieves travel.

I can't help with how to work the Diablo, but why would you want to turn the front 02s off? I doubt any tuner can do that, because those are what the ECM uses to monitor air fuel ratio and adjust fuel trim. The car cannot run without them.

Ok we live in a very very nice area, I ALWAYS leave my garage open, well none the less my tuner was sitting on my work bench on some punk the other day felt the need to swipe it from my garage. So Today I had to bite the bullet and buy a DiabloSport tuner, not too bad I have a C&L racer setup anyway.. my question is this..HOW can you turn off your rear O2 sensors or your front ones .....?? THis thing is alot differnt from my X3 so anyhelp guys would be awesome.. ALSO this unit didnt come with intructions ..anyone have a PDF version of it !?:shrug:

i got one. its like 5meg. i can email it to you if you pm me your address or you can do a search for it. either way. those thieving ba$tards will get theirs "in this life or the next" :mad:

Yeah it's useless to whoever stole it, but that doesn't help him unfortunately. That sucks dude. You gotta remember, no area is nice enough to leave your doors open, thieves travel.

I can't help with how to work the Diablo, but why would you want to turn the front 02s off? I doubt any tuner can do that, because those are what the ECM uses to monitor air fuel ratio and adjust fuel trim. The car cannot run without them.

well if someone calls to change it to a different serial number. there was something on american muscle about it. i can try to find it again.

Yeh Ive learned ..HAHAHA What I meant was my rear O2, since the O/R X and all ! But I also want to firm up my shift points and since the damn thing has no manual and there website isnt ANY HELP ...LOL ! Thanks alot 05wolfkiller<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_7651746", true); </SCRIPT> for the help !

Whoever your tuner was, you need to tell them it was stolen and what your vin was, if they did not keep it in their records. When the tuner comes in and that vin pops up, whether it was the person who stole it who sent it in or even if they bought it hot, it will be a step in the right direction.