Daytime Running Module?? I'm an idiot.

Caldwell

New Member
Apr 27, 2004
528
0
0
Ontario Canada
Hey gang, I'm a moron and don't know where the daytime running module is in my '94 so i can unplug it :(
i've looked, and it's in a different spot than my '92
thanks...

I hate lights on in the day time...
GR :nonono:

Douglas
 
It only came on canadian cars. Sorry I don't have a clue where it is but there is a relay for it under the hood I believe. If you look in your owners manual it should show a drl relay. Just unplug the relay and that should do it.
 
Here's a pic of it's location. The connector has 8 terminals.


Is it a law in Canada to have daytime running lights? Or is the law that cars sold in Canada have them (not that you use them)?

FWIW- Having your lights on in the daytime will help laser radar from getting a reading from you (from the front anyway!). It's also safer, as others are less likely to hit you.

Rick
 

Attachments

  • 5.0L Engine (3 of 3) C170 circled (DRL module).webp
    5.0L Engine (3 of 3) C170 circled (DRL module).webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 384