• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

DD Bullitt rims for '01 and '02?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PULMEOVR
  • Start date Start date Sep 28, 2006

PULMEOVR

I need a bigger E-Penis.
Sep 29, 2003
560
0
27
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Sep 28, 2006
#1
  • Sep 28, 2006
  • #1
Hey guys,

I have been looking for a DD Bullitt rim in 10-11 inch in the '01 - '02 stock Bullitt rim colour. I have seen many DD Bullitts for sale, but I can't find any in a matching colour for the '01s and '02 Bullitt rims (the '03 and '04 Bullitt GT rims are a darker colour). Does anyone know where to get any? And no, I am not changing my front rims.

Thanks,
Matt
 
S

san~man

O-G
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
8,546
3
78
A little grass shack on a big lava rock
Sep 28, 2006
#2
  • Sep 28, 2006
  • #2
You won't find a perfect match unless you get it painted/powdercoated yourself.
 

PULMEOVR

I need a bigger E-Penis.
Sep 29, 2003
560
0
27
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Sep 28, 2006
#3
  • Sep 28, 2006
  • #3
I was hoping I wouldn't hear that!

Thanks, though.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
For Sale 2008 Mustang Bullitt for sale Richmond Hill, ON, Canada L4C 0S3
  • ROHDRNNR
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
307
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Jun 10, 2026
ROHDRNNR
R
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
395
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
0
V6 to V8 Swap info
  • 02_2v_Curtis
  • Jan 11, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
899
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jan 11, 2026
02_2v_Curtis
0
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Monday at 5:48 PM
from6to8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?