debating on next shock and strut

• Sponsors (?)

i run hp blues with sportline springs rides nice and stiff... a little bit 2 low i bottom out a little... its stiff enough that i dont scrape my 315's in the back im content with the handling and stance... i picked up mine almost new for $150 for the whole set. im running the fox's up front...
DSC00411.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

DSCF1127.jpg

For a cumfy ride?
You have the wrong vehicle. You might as well keep them stock. The bilsteins seem to be very popular. Im almost positive thats what im going for soon. Although I want a STIFF suspension, wheel rubbing in back is an issue for me :notnice:
Good luck!

Bilstein HD's will give you the best ride with a performance shock/strut....period.:nice:

They are also almost 2 to 3 times the cost of Tokico blues. Ebay has the best prices on them. I just bought some HD's on Ebay...$520 delivered free shipping, at Maximum Motorsports they are $600 something plus shipping. Besides the HD's MM also sells their own version of Bilsteins for higher spring rates, these will not give the ride quality of the HD's though.

I am installing these right now on #58 and keeping the stock Saleen springs. This is one time you really get what you pay for. After it's all said and done for me it's worth a few extra hundred for a great ride....and they have a Lifetime Warranty. I could have gone for the stiffer MM version Bilsten but I wanted the best ride quality possible AND Performance so I went with the HD's.

I'm also installing 03/04 Cobra front arms, J&M arms with 3 piece bushings, Steeda CC plates, MM bumpsteer kit.

suspension.jpg

I have them on mine.. I can't say they raised the nose any. My front has always sat a tad higher than the back.. I have Mega Bite Jr. LCA's out back and even with both spacers installed, in the "drag" position it has always sat a little low out back. Right now it is level (no rake) with an eibach pro kit.

I kinda wish I'd have put in poly bushings with them though..