Decent Cobra Side Skirts and fender extensions?? Besides Cervinis...

Yeah, I know Cervinis is the best fitment and quality next to OEM, maybe better than OEM, but I'm just into paying $650 for side skirts and fender extensions.

Anybody else make repro's that are good quality for a decent price?

• Sponsors (?)

There really isn't anything decent out there. I would be paitent and save up the extra dough for the cervini you will be much happier in the end.I'm doing a cobra kit myself and I have put off my body resto to save up the extra money for quality stuff but it will show in the end.

i've been looking for the same stuff for the past year. i've discovered that cervini's and abc exclusive are the only companies that make them. at least they're all i could find. design concepts doesn't have them. i've even stooped to calling certifit and keystone. NO ONE makes them!

I wouldn't buy from a no-name seller who advertises conflicting info and pictures. Be patient and follow ebay or Mustang site classifieds for OEM Cobra parts. They pop up, but they're expensive. You run across Cervini's ones new and used once in a while too, so it might be worth it.

FWIW if Design Concepts DOES end up having them, go for it. I got my wing from them and it was perfect.

I wouldn't buy from a no-name seller who advertises conflicting info and pictures. Be patient and follow ebay or Mustang site classifieds for OEM Cobra parts. They pop up, but they're expensive. You run across Cervini's ones new and used once in a while too, so it might be worth it.

FWIW if Design Concepts DOES end up having them, go for it. I got my wing from them and it was perfect.

yup, pretty much what i'm doing. i browse site class ads and ebay for em all the time. i got my cobra rear bumper and spoiler from design concepts and i agree, both great quality. the wing needs a little bit of work, not too much though, but the bumper was absolutely perfect