deep dish mach 1's.....check these out!!

• Sponsors (?)

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Ugliest wheel ever??? I would take Machs over any tri-bar, waffle or turbine.
I like em
i actually have learned to love my waffles... :D but only after the car is lowered... 16 inch whell does no justice to the car otherwise but yes id still take those over any of the v-6 wheels('cept maybe the 05's) any tri-bar, or the turbines...

89 blue lx said:
http://www.weldcraftwheels.com/

from thier site

"Perhaps you would like to maintain a "sleeper" look on your musclecar by running stock appearing wheels but want the benefit of a wider tire? We can alter your stock style wheels to allow much wider rubber without sacrificing the stock appearance of your factory wheels"

Thanks for the link!!!

No one in this area will touch factory aluminum wheels. Some kind of safety issue with cast aluminum. Steel wheels are no problem though.

I absolutely love the stock mach wheels on the new Mach 1s. I been debating if I really like the look that much on our SN95s (i'm talking more about the chrome machs in 17s) Not so much the wheel but the whole look combined. IMO, they look awesome from the side but my gripe has always been how they look at an angle they were always flat looking and thats what I never liked about the whole situation. But these deep dishes seem to take care of that really nicely. I'd be very interested in seeing what they'd look like on our cars.

Since i been checking these wheels out for some time now he's a collection of pics I found and saved: Some of these are 17s others are 18s. Sorry to dial up users!

53_12_sb.jpg

60_12_s.jpg

76_12_s.jpg

503778_19_full.jpg

b7_12_s.jpg

jenic12.jpg

jenic13.jpg

sig1.jpg

untitled.bmp

Sort of on/off the subject here... but I was thinking about going with Mach 1's awhile back but they didn't have a nice looking "lip" so I didn't get them.

I got the KMC/Hotwheels Sixty-Eights instead. Almost the same rim except I'm running a damn nice lip. But being they have deep dish Mach 1's now I think I might sell mine and get those! LOL

1-front-driver-side.jpg