Descrimination!

yeah i think i made it clear when i said "ohh noes your an idiot..." j/k man

so it's cus we're all idiots that we don't have such privlages?

btw they talk about doin illegal stuff like robbing places and runnin from the cops in the other forums also...

all this doesn't matter to me that much and i don't intend to pester anyone just ranting...

• Sponsors (?)

77sleeper said:
this forum always seems to be slow to catch on, if you notice there is no v6 main forum, but instead it has 2 sub forums, that is because people kept posting talk in the main forum no matter how many times they were told to put it in the talk forum

I think the problem lies in that first time Mustang owners are usually young and broke. Therefor they tend to buy V6's for the associated costs and insurance woes. Being that, younguns, they don't always follow the rules, know what their cars are all about, what they can do, and are always testing the limits of authority and generally accepted rules of society. Didn't we all do that when we were young?

About street racing...I have always been against the rule here against it. Close your eyes...cover your eyes and humm...still not going to stop it....nor will allowing here going to make it worse. It is not like..."I have to get me a kill to brag to my online friends at stangnet"...

But as I always say...I don't pay the bills...but I do click on the ads to show some activity...so in a way, am I?

About pictures...the only pictures I think that should show women(heh, I know some of you guys want to see men, good for you, but not here) should be with a Mustang in the picture...and I don't mean Mustangs as in an animal farm...

nice....