Did all Mustangs from 94 + w/ power locks come with Keyless Entry Remotes?

• Sponsors (?)

Keyless Remotes said:
Hi everyone,

I am trying to verify if all Mustangs, V6 and GT models from 1994 + came with Keyless Entry Remotes when new.

In some places, I have heard they all did, and some places say they did not. I want to make sure all of my listings are correct: http://stores.ebay.com/thepartsyouneed/

I figured I would come to the owners for the answer.

Thanks,
Nikki

My 98 GT didn't come with either the remotes or the keyless entry pad...just two PATS keys...

Keyless Remotes said:
I am trying to verify if all Mustangs, V6 and GT models from 1994 + came with Keyless Entry Remotes when new.

At least back in 1995, there was the "Keyless Entry System" option, and the "Illuminated Entry System" option too.

XStanger said:
95 had the GTS, and I think 96 they called it the 268A pkg. Both of these models if I am correct did not have p win or p lock.

In '96, all of the GT upgrades (interior, fogs, spoiler, etc) were put into option package #3. If one ordered a GT without option package #3, it was essentially just like the '95 GTS (GT Stripped).

It is easy to ID these, by the GT having the base V6 style interior.

WaltA said:
In '96, all of the GT upgrades (interior, fogs, spoiler, etc) were put into option package #3. If one ordered a GT without option package #3, it was essentially just like the '95 GTS (GT Stripped).

It is easy to ID these, by the GT having the base V6 style interior.
Thats what I have, except I have the spoiler.