• Sponsors (?)

Here he is getting ready to kill...

Babylon-AD-Vin-Diesel_l.jpg

...and here he is killing:

vin-diesel-babylon-ad-5.jpg

I found this:

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/kill-stories/

But, I'll save you the trouble of reading it by giving a paraphrase -

"Dang-o mayne I tell you what I have wunna dem bowtie terds pull up nexta me and wooo doggy I let him have it. Put 'er down in fer-hi and all he seen was smoke and tail lights and mah Bud liiiight sticker on mah back winder. Best 20 dollar an' 5 gallons wortha diesel i ever dun spent!"

Sad that we share a blue oval with these... people.

Reactions: 2 users
I found this:

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/kill-stories/

But, I'll save you the trouble of reading it by giving a paraphrase -

"Dang-o mayne I tell you what I have wunna dem bowtie terds pull up nexta me and wooo doggy I let him have it. Put 'er down in fer-hi and all he seen was smoke and tail lights and mah Bud liiiight sticker on mah back winder. Best 20 dollar an' 5 gallons wortha diesel i ever dun spent!"

Sad that we share a blue oval with these... people.

And you have a problem with "these...people"? Why is it sad? Explain. I am sure plenty of "these people" have built trucks that will put a serious whooping on your "b cam" bad zzz ride. Not to mention the cars that have been built in barns. Just because they can't type so great doesn't mean a Damn thing, grow up.

And you have a problem with "these...people"? Why is it sad? Explain. I am sure plenty of "these people" have built trucks that will put a serious whooping on your "b cam" bad zzz ride. Not to mention the cars that have been built in barns. Just because they can't type so great doesn't mean a Damn thing, grow up.

:lol: It's a joke. Take a pill or something. :shrug:

Apparently because he has a sense of humor too. And yes, I am dead positive many of those trucks would put a whoopin on my B cam ride. Thats why I'm building a 408 to put the whoopin back.

And what about the cars that were built in barns? My car falls in that category as long as we're on the subject. Wanna see a picture of all the holes in the roof?

The butt of the joke was referenced to the A-holes who drive around in their diesel "hot rods" dumping black clouds of smoke on people and laugh about it, much like the video posted by 1990coupe.

Get off your damn soap box and have a beer.

Reactions: 2 users