Difference in MM panhard and rear adjustable?

• Sponsors (?)

pan hard par....sway bars are a bandaid not a soultion...to heavy of sway bars will give you the illusion of better handling but will lower your grip. Also a pan hard bar alone is good but add a tq arm to that and your car will be on rails

HairyCanary said:
A swaybar just dampens movement.

Essentially, yes. But it's important to realize that it dampens a difference in movement. It does noting to resist compression or jounce of the two affected wheels if they are moving at the same rate and in the same direction (both up or both down). The only time a sway bar really becomes 'active' so to speak, is when the car is cornering (or at the drag strip when the axle tq actually tries to lift a tire off the ground).

And swaybars are tuning tools. They help dial in the front and rear suspension so that it works together. If you are having serious issues with oversteer or understeer, look into an adjustable swaybar. But as far as which to get, DEFINATELY get the PHB. No questions.

I recently installed my panhard bar that i got for christmas from my girlfriend.....i should've put one on when i first got my car...the difference is night and day... the rear sway bar will help a little in corners, but you still will not have anything to keep the rear centered which is a major problem

BlackStang95 said:
I recently installed my panhard bar that i got for christmas from my girlfriend.....i should've put one on when i first got my car...the difference is night and day... the rear sway bar will help a little in corners, but you still will not have anything to keep the rear centered which is a major problem

How do you like your Brembos?

Thanks for the suspension advice from all.