Do i buy this 93 gt vert with 93k for 2300$ please help!!!!

mustanghunter50

May 30, 2006
easton pa
so i found a guy selling his late buddies 93gt vert for the friends wife. the car is auto, with all black leather interior with one torn seam in the drivers seat. it has 93k on it and he said 2350 would take it the car has a black top and is a blue/green with gray bottom half color. ive had two other fox bodies so i knew where to look for rust and leaks and found none. now to what the car needs.
-it needs headlights
-the taillight lenses are cracked,
-the driver door sags,
-passenger door doesnt line up right, (i think it just needs hinges adjusted)
-the vinyl strip on the rear window could use replacing
-rear pass window motor needs raplacing
-the hoods paint is flaking all over and needs to be repainted
-the guy used a way darker green color and sprayed the fender lips on the pass side and it looks pretty bad but might come off since its ontop of the clear coat.
- some weather stripping could be replaced
other then all those small annoyances, the car runs very solid, doesnt have any oil leaking out of the valve covers or oil pain, and looks good. do you guys think its worth the money? i know if i dont get it im going to be kicking myself.

• Sponsors (?)

Attachments

• stangter.jpg
    stangter.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 144
ya i cant make up my mind. o ya, i also found a mouse nest in the spare tire well....somehting in the car made my allergies act up, but i didnt see any evidence of mold or water coming in, so im assuming it may be the mice....also, the car is bone stock. it still has the rubber boot over the cap and rotor and has the heatshielf with the pony on the hood...