Does anyone have MAC pulley's??? (opinions)

Road_Runna

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 23, 2002
Ogden, UT
found some on Ebay for sixty four dollars, the total would come to 74 dollars with shipping, from Mustangwarehouse.com

are they worth it?

(EDITED) what I meant, "if the pulley's are worth it" are they Quality made.
I hear everyone post about March and BBK pulley's, and im wondering if MAC pulley's aren't made to last a long time.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought those a month ago. For the money, they do what all pulleys are supposed to do....free up some power. The only complaint I had was the alt. pulley was up against the alternator on mine. I had to put a washer inbetween the two.

I have them on my car, I realy dont like mac to much, they work well and like posed above they do what they are supposed to do. Mine are starting to rust a little were the belt is not at. ITs not a awsome deal as far as price goes, I think you can find them for around $65 most places.

got em from the same place.....wouldn't have it any other way. You can't beat the price and unless you're gutting your car for weight who cares about the difference between steel and aluminum. The difference in rotating mass between the two isn't sh%t. I had no problems putting them on, they've been on for 6 months, took them off when I did a cam swap, put them back on, still work like a wet dream. As far as quality goes, I haven't had any chipping of the paint or rusting, and I do drive the car pretty much year round. I say buy them!

I put a set on 5 yrs ago...and there still on there today....they work....they are only Black Oxide finish, so they will surface rust, lightly...mine took 3 yrs and started to look like ass....I was having some stuff powdercoated so I had them done up for 20.00...

I too have them and have NO complaints. I would say get them. I have only had them on my car for a few months, but no cosmetic problems with mine - and if I did, I'd just repaint them! I got mine at Laurel Mtn. Mustang for $69.