Does anyone have pictures of the EIBACH DRAG LAUNCH KIT on thier car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busted07

I need my gorilla to be about an inch longer.
Nov 15, 2005
Im trying to decide between getting the pro-kit, or the drag launch kit. i was told the drag launch kit sits higher, but i need to see a picture of how high it sits.

Any pics would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

Original owner of my notch installed a set. Can't say I'm a big fan of them. They ride pretty much like stock on the street, but the height looks stock-ish in rear and the front is taller than the rear by at least 1". The rear airbag has dry-rotted/split and won't hold a fart's worth of air, anymore, so all I have is a set of pretty blue springs under my car with "Eibach" printed on 'em - WOO! :rolleyes: If someone wants to visit me sometime and trade me them for a set of ANYTHING else, y'all are more than welcome to 'em.

FWIW, I dunno if it has anything to do with the springs or not, but I've never had a problem at all with wheel-hop ... and bear in mind that I'm running the ORIGINAL quads and upper/lower control arms with way over 200k on 'em. The rear does squat down pretty well, too, but even throwing my tool box and jack in the trunk makes the rear end look like it's about to bottom out. :notnice:

Original owner of my notch installed a set. Can't say I'm a big fan of them. They ride pretty much like stock on the street, but the height looks stock-ish in rear and the front is taller than the rear by at least 1". The rear airbag has dry-rotted/split and won't hold a fart's worth of air, anymore, so all I have is a set of pretty blue springs under my car with "Eibach" printed on 'em - WOO! :rolleyes: If someone wants to visit me sometime and trade me them for a set of ANYTHING else, y'all are more than welcome to 'em.

FWIW, I dunno if it has anything to do with the springs or not, but I've never had a problem at all with wheel-hop ... and bear in mind that I'm running the ORIGINAL quads and upper/lower control arms with way over 200k on 'em. The rear does squat down pretty well, too, but even throwing my tool box and jack in the trunk makes the rear end look like it's about to bottom out. :notnice:

thanks for the info man. I decided to get the pro kit after talking to eibach on the phone during lunch.

I hope i'm not late man, Many people say their car would ride high, but mine was pretty low here is a pic
RIP

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

MarioandSamy122.jpg

foxnotch2.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02124.jpg
    DSC02124.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC02123.jpg
    DSC02123.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 112