Does anyone make a bigshot type nitrous plate for the efi victor 5.0/5.8? Help

Xtreme Limits

Founding Member
Nov 30, 2001
Hudson, Florida
Does anyone make a bigshot type nitrous plate for the efi victor 5.0/5.8? the type that goes inbeetwen the upper intake & lower intake, ive seen a bunch for the efi edelbrock rpm performer, the trick flow efi intakes, even one for the gt40, but i cant find one for the victor 5.0/5.8.... do u know who makes one for my edelbrock efi victor 5.0/5.8 intake?

I want to run 200-350Hp shot of nitrous on my 418w stroker motor, post a link or part number please.....
btw it looks like this...
tfs-n515rpl_w.jpg

Attachments

• tfs-n515rpl_w.jpg
    tfs-n515rpl_w.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,633
  • Sponsors (?)

lol I hope thats not a stock 351 block your talking about. You would be rolling the dice with a 350 shot.

its a 351w sportsman block, with a gridel and arp studs so it should be good for 800-1000hp,i will be replaceing it with a dart block in a year or two when i go to boost it not sure witch yet but shooting for 1000+rwhp with both poweradders...

Your looking for the Nitrous Express "NX" Gemini Twin plate kit PT# 20103

"Nitrous Express introduces its new plate system designed for EFI 5.0 Ford Mustangs. The plate mounts between the upper and lower intake manifolds and feature the patented "Gemini Twin" design. These plates can also be upgraded to dual stage. With the dual stage upgrade, these plates can produce 600hp. Systems come with bottle, billet plate, jetting for up to 300hp single stage, and all installation hardware."

Hope that helps ;)

Your looking for the Nitrous Express "NX" Gemini Twin plate kit PT# 20103

"Nitrous Express introduces its new plate system designed for EFI 5.0 Ford Mustangs. The plate mounts between the upper and lower intake manifolds and feature the patented "Gemini Twin" design. These plates can also be upgraded to dual stage. With the dual stage upgrade, these plates can produce 600hp. Systems come with bottle, billet plate, jetting for up to 300hp single stage, and all installation hardware."

Hope that helps ;)

yes, thanks ,wAs just what i was looking for:nice: :hail2: