Does Anyone Make A Saleen Wing Without The 3rd Brake Light?

FiftyFox93

Apr 27, 2015
Does anyone have any info about where I can find a saleen wing for my 93 LX hatch that does not have the 3rd brakelight cutout other than "mr body kit.com"?? Preferably a urethane one.. I have heard bad reviews of the mr.bodykit finerglass one. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

It's not likely that you will find a Saleen type spoiler without the light. The federal government mandated third brake lights in 1986 if memory serves me correctly. Every production car from this point on sold in the US had to have one...
While not the cheapest alternative, a good body guy can fiberglass the wind to remove it. The fiberglass products that these guys make in house and sell are top quality, I've used plenty of their parts over the years and have always been happy with the quality. 79-93 Mustang Hatchback SLN Spoiler - Cervini's

It's not likely that you will find a Saleen type spoiler without the light. The federal government mandated third brake lights in 1986 if memory serves me correctly.

The 1984 Saleen did not have a 3rd brake light on it, but good luck finding one of those.

The coupe/convertible wings don't have a brake light, but some have a divot on the bottom to allow the trun mounted light to be seen. The angle and mounting pillars may not work out well.

As someone with a Saleen wing on their car...I wouldn't bother. One of these days i'll get my new stock LX wing painted and put it back on.

The 1984 Saleen did not have a 3rd brake light on it, but good luck finding one of those.

The coupe/convertible wings don't have a brake light, but some have a divot on the bottom to allow the trun mounted light to be seen. The angle and mounting pillars may not work out well.

As someone with a Saleen wing on their car...I wouldn't bother. One of these days i'll get my new stock LX wing painted and put it back on.
I was close:shrug: Maybe I'm just slipping in my old age...