SN95 doin it anyway! Mustang ii suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I have never called you a prick. You may be one but that is not my opinion, yes, you and others here have a vast amount of experience building stuff and I, for one, value your imput.
second, I expect you not to sugar coat your responses, that's what makes you kinda fun to have around.
Third, you must not have caught the 'ruff' reference from the Aamco commercial.

And I will probably kill another bottle practicing before I have a go at these subframes.

to the OP -

I’m not sure what your welding experience is, but there’s no way I would even think of attempting that with limited experience.

Speaking to the sentimental.... I get it. I hold on to the memories, and pictures! The first thing my father taught me to do on a car was brakes because being safe was important, and I would like to think they would want you stay safe.

Ive been following along, and although have no experience building a car to that extreme, I’ve been around here long enough to know that the advise you get here is from many years of experience, and should be weighed in your decision.

Go through their threads and look at what they’ve done. You’ll see they know what they are doing. I wish you the best of luck whichever direction you go, but do it safe!

Alight enough. How many damn times does one have to plead for you ing dicks to get it you stated ur opinon last week. Every body in our hemisphere knows you guys dont like it so quit coming in here and spreading ur personal positivity, ill be taking a break from this thread for a little while. Maybe when i return you have some time to think about the things ive said scattered throught this post

Reactions: 1 user
I have been on this site for 20 years. I hate to break it to you but you don't get to tell us what we can and can't say in a post. It just doesn't work that way. And we don't normally call each other names like you just did. You have been given some real world opinions by people who actually know what they are doing. Take the advice, or don't take the advice it's up to you but demanding that people stop posting in your thread because you don't like what you are hearing is not the way it works.

Reactions: 3 users
You of all people.
I’m the most obnoxious to you, of just about anybody here, yet you worry about whether you’ve said something that I might take the wrong way.
Dont worry about hurting my feelings. I expect that you might rap my knuckles with a ruler every now and then for being a bad boy.
And the prick comment wasn’t necessarily directed at you...but you can rest assured..there are plenty here that think it applies.

I need a name tag...”Hi! my name is Mike...and I‘m a phckin’ prick”

Reactions: 1 users
I don't worry about hurting your feelings.

I'd like to add that one of the key reasons to re doing the front clip is to reduce weight. Going back over the pictures, it loos like weight has been increased wherever possible. There has to be an additional 50 to 100 lbs of plate steel added there to make it work.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 users
Not super concerned about weight its a vert it's already fairly heavy and im not ever going to be trying to get every 10th of a second i can at the strip with this car just a fun good lookin 400hp cruiser

Not super concerned about weight its a vert it's already fairly heavy and im not ever going to be trying to get every 10th of a second i can at the strip with this car just a fun good lookin 400hp cruiser

It's where that weight is, right in the nose, where it's hurting you the most. I am still in favor of having that all chopped off and having a full front tube chassis put in. Even if you stuck with the Mustang 2 style, free up some of that weight with a tubular design.

Kurt

Not paying for a tube front end i dont wanna spend that kinda money for that for this lol

He's not interested in doing it safely or correctly, he's said so repeatedly and even gotten angry at the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.