Don’t know where else to vent

Man, this one really hit home... just reading through this and literally out of no where there's a dust storm inside my house making me all teary-eyed. So happy the other shop made it right man. I've still got my best friend's ZX-10R after he took his life, and I don't trust a single sole on this planet to ride it or work on it for this very reason. Think I'll go out to the garage and have a beer with the bike now, it's been a while... I suggest you do the same with your car.

Swear to God. My wife took my daughter to cheer practice this evening and I had just finished up some stuff outside. I grabbed a beer and went out to the garage. There she sits, all shiny and just as beautiful as the the day I drove it home. I sat there in silence, staring at the car and so many memories came back. Many that I hadn’t thought about in years. All good memories, though. In that moment, I felt his presence. I’m not sure if that’s his spiritual presence or just my minds emotional reaction to the situation. Either way, all felt at peace with the world for me, for the first time in quite awhile. I’m not even buzzed yet!

• Winner
Reactions: 11 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Swear to God. My wife took my daughter to cheer practice this evening and I had just finished up some stuff outside. I grabbed a beer and went out to the garage. There she sits, all shiny and just as beautiful as the the day I drove it home. I sat there in silence, staring at the car and so many memories came back. Many that I hadn’t thought about in years. All good memories, though. In that moment, I felt his presence. I’m not sure if that’s his spiritual presence or just my minds emotional reaction to the situation. Either way, all felt at peace with the world for me, for the first time in quite awhile. I’m not even buzzed yet!

...and not a single effin pic. :nonono:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user