Done with the Stang trailer..................

D.Hearne

Sep 29, 2000
south louisiana
Pretty much done with the trailer for the 06 Stang. Pics on http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/baddad457/ About all I might do later is do something different with the tail lights and thinking about a hard top for the main portion of the trailer. The box up front is made by DeflectaShield. The trailer is very lightweight, hard to tell it's back there when empty, even under hard accelleration. I mounted the body to the frame with rubber bushings between the two so it's very quiet, no rattles when you hit a bump. Still need to also get some stainless latches for the tailgate. The main body is 42"W X 72"L X 16"H. I may also go to a different tire/wheel combo later, I would like to lower it another 2" or so. Got a pair of 15 X 10 aluminum slots for it, they'll be wearing 295/50's if I do. The wheels on it are 15 X 7.5 aluminum spokes wearing 245/60's.

• Sponsors (?)

Anything that's needed. Took a road trip up to Colorado back in August and had the whole car crammed with camping gear and such. The trailer would have been perfect for that if I had built it in time. There will be future trips that the trailer will come in handy for. Also be good for trips to the track with a spare set of slicks. I also bought a set of ebay take-off wheels and tires back in March that I took the Stang out to pick em up, I managed to fit all 4 wheels and tires in the back, after leaving the spare behind. The trailer would have been nice then too.

You'd be better off haulin your garbage in the trunk of your Stang. :rolleyes: Me? I'll let the garbage guys haul mine.:nice: Gotta love those "No Sale Blue" 05 Stangs:lol:

Ah but I do haul it in my trunk. I have plastic in it and a liner. My stang is as clean as the day i bought it....well almost. :D I wont pay nobody to trash my trash, and yes I'm a redneck. No Sale Blue stang is right, I will never sell her a matter of fact I requested to be buried in her but my cemetary plot is not big enough. :rlaugh: