drinkin whisky

• Sponsors (?)

ugh man im so tired. i went out with my friends (college) and at some party i was drinkin a gin and soda thing and i saw a pill looking thing in it. i think it was a muscle relaxer, i just feel very weak and a little buzzed off of 3/4 of a gin and soda, which shouldnt be. whatever though glad im not roofied haha. no more drinking tonight. tomorrow however...

oh yeah and whiskey is good.

ugh man im so tired. i went out with my friends (college) and at some party i was drinkin a gin and soda thing and i saw a pill looking thing in it. i think it was a muscle relaxer, i just feel very weak and a little buzzed off of 3/4 of a gin and soda, which shouldnt be. whatever though glad im not roofied haha. no more drinking tonight. tomorrow however...

i suspect a semi-sneaky case of male date rape:rlaugh:

Were there any dudes there winking at you or trying to wave at you with their tongue? :D

Jim Beam and Coke FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crown Royal and Seagrams Ginger Ale FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Bull and Vodka FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nice: :nice:

Of course Budweiser is the best beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nice: :nice: