Drive ability Issue

87foxswap

Sep 17, 2018
St thomas
Just joined here.
1987 Ford Mustang GT Convertible/2014 Coyote Swap with the newest VMP2.65 Liter Supercharger/twin 67mm throttle body. Complete build by one person. While driving gas pedal just stops responding??? Car was dynoed and tuned and worked responsive and awesome for 3 weeks and then it started do the pedal issue. It did once with the Magnuson 2.3 Liter and it did it again after Manley Rods and Mahle Pistons were installed. Car WAS not tuned at that point until after the VMP 2.65 was installed. It does it at least once while driving and sometimes twice while driving. Builder says it's in the tune and it's really annoying me and biggest fear it is dangerous to drive. It is the Drive by wire so if anyone had any answers please help...
I do know what had been installed into the motor.
Manley Rods
Mahle Pistons
Snow Performance Water Meth
95 lb injectors Deatschwerks
415 liter per hour fuel pump Deatschwerks
JMS Boost a Pump.
running 94 octane with Race Gas Ordered.

Stang us producing over 700 RWHP
and close to 600 RWTQ.
Impressive numbers but this drive by wire is making me go crazy..
I have installed a ground from battery (in trunck) to motor and battery is near 5he 14.4 to 14.7 and I have watched the volt Guage when this happens and it doesnt drop. Also it could be driving for one minute or 20 and it could happen at a stop or letting off the pedal entirely.
I don't want to spend my bank roll on this issue and tuner said to bring it back. Shop is 3 hours away but I want to go over all potential issues with builder. What should I be looking for ???
Chad

• Sponsors (?)