Dss 306 With Fox Lake Brodix Heads For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs91gt

Jan 15, 2010
N. Ridgeville, OH
Hi, I am selling my DSS 306 complete motor, intake to pan.... It is the DSS 306 PRO BULLIT short block, Brodix ST 5.0 heads with stage 2 port work, upgraded valves, upgraded springs done by Ron at FOX LAKE, Anderson N-61 cam, frpp lifters, Harland Sharp 1.6 rockers, DSS valve covers, Arp head studs, Edelbrock Rpm 2 intake with lower ported to match heads, also done by FOX LAKE, edelbrock water pump, frpp 30lb injectors, stock fuel rails, stock distributer, frpp dbl timing chain, 255lph Walbro intank fuel pump, Edelbrock 70mm TB and spacer. If you have any questions please ask!! The complete set up only has 1200 miles on it, the only reason im selling is I have decided to go much bigger... This has been one hell of a sete up... THE MOTOR HAS NO DYNO OR TRACK TIME!! I would estamate the hp @ 450 and approx mid 11's in the 1/4.. For some reason it would not let me put up pics, so please email me and I can send pics... Also the motor is still in the car for about 2 more weeks, so if you would like to hear it and take a ride b4 u buy please call me... My asking price for everything is 4800. OBO Im located just outside of Cleveland, OH. please feel free to call me also @ 440-781-3998 or email me at [email protected] Thanks Randy

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.