Dyno results alittle dissapointing

795.0pacecar said:
Well WOT doesn't realy concern me too much, its just cruising around part throttle that bothers me since the computer relys on the fuel tables which cant possibly be able to support the power Im making now.

I have a wideband and a little experience with several different combos of injectors , heads , cams , intakes , throttle bodies , etc ....you would be surprised at how close the air/fuel stays close to dead on if you stick with stock fuel pressure or close even if you change injectors , MAFs etc....as long as you use stuff that is supposed to be ran with each other , like dont take a MAF off of a 93cobra and put it on a 95 cobra because the guy with the 93 cobra gave it to him for free .....that threw this one guys car really lean ....put the stock MAF back on and it was dead nuts ....from what I have learned C&L meters usually run leaner and Granatellis MAFs usually run a little rich ......but both are usually dead on , when it comes to WOT.......

• Sponsors (?)

what is your injectors size? if your runnig #19 ,maybe your are lean at 41 psi. i run mind at 55 psi. with #19's.

going to install #24 this winter and drop back the pressure to something 38 psi.(stock pressure)