Dyno sheet Novi 2000 GT

ADRENLN

Apr 16, 2003
NJ
got my car back and all seems good for now. seems to be running great! ok so here is the dyno sheet. Thanks to big daddy performance in lakewood, nj for getting me back in shape.....and breaking my pockets! :D

scan-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

thanks everyone! yes very happy to have it up, running right, and tuned right. now i can drive it and feel a bit more safe about reving it up some.

i think i need tires though because traction is gone in even third gear now. the car used to break loose in 3rd at the very top about 5000 rpm. now it happens at 3500- all the way up.

the car used to break loose in 3rd at the very top about 5000 rpm. now it happens at 3500- all the way up.

:rlaugh: Sounds like a blast! Grabbing for the "oh Shat" handle riding shotgun.

Thanks for the compliments!

got my car back and all seems good for now. seems to be running great! ok so here is the dyno sheet. Thanks to big daddy performance in lakewood, nj for getting me back in shape.....and breaking my pockets! :D

scan-1.jpg

Nice!!!!! I also have the Novi 2000, but you're puting down 145 more HP then me! Are high 10's possible? My best run is 12.44 with just 417 rwhp.

im not sure about 10's. with the right suspension and traction i think it is possible. however, i know nothing about that. thats why im breaking loose all over the road. i have to figure out some traction tips to get the car stcking and moving. blowing the tires away is cool but wont make the car go fast! lol

what kind of boost are you pushing cronin49?

you need some sticky tires first (assuming you have a built rear) that will make a HUGE difference!
it felt like my car picked up 200 HP just from it actually hooking up in 1st gear! after the tires i would get some better LCA's and subframes

dont be jealous, this car cost me a billion dollars...im broke!

saleen thats great advise. i do have a built rear but i bought a eaton posi new which turned out to be crap. it grinds all the time when i turn and it only 3 years old. garbage! so ill have to get a new rear i guess although tires are first. ill give the rear i got some hell first. although if i hook too good, say good by transmission! lol:rlaugh: i just want to get some traction in third i can live without first and second on the street.