Edelbrock RPM II & Performer 5.0 Intake, Solid Motor/Trans Mounts 70mm TB/ EGR Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
Edelbrock Performer 5.0 EFI 302 Intake Manifold. Similar (but better flowing) to a Cobra/TFS Street Heat Intake. I dont have the upper to lower bolts, but you can buy them online, or gets studs from the part store. Has removable side cover to make porting easier. One of the ears has been broken off and rewelded on as you can see from the pics. Got it in a trade from a friend towards a motor I have, and I have no use for it. Costs $565 new, sell for $275 obo plus shipping

View attachment 173297
View attachment 173299
View attachment 173300
View attachment 173301

HPM Solid Motor Mounts, and a Solid Transmission Mount. Trans mount was on a C4, I believe it will fit a C4/AOD/T5/Tremec in a fox, unsure on sn95's. Hardware included. $50 SHIPPED

View attachment 173303

Edelbrock RPM II EFI 302 Intake Manifold. Upper intake is black. This is one the higher flowing intake manifolds for an EFI small block Ford! Includes almost all ARP lower intake bolts. One of the lower bolt holes has been tapped to a larger size, the standard long upper to lower bolts wont thread into it, previous owner of the car didnt have it threaded in, and it worked fine for 1.5 years, but you could find a bolt/stud at the hardware store for it Im sure? $425 SHIPPED

Polished 70mm Throttle Body (pretty sure it's a Professional Products) & EGR Delete Spacer. The throttle body return spring came loose when I pulled it off the car, needs to be rehooked correctly or replaced (I had the SAME tb off of another car a month ago that did the same thing, and a friend of mine fixed it somehow just messing with it, no guarantees though), and it has a nozzle drilled into the top (for nitrous if you wanted to go that route). $60 SHIPPED

View attachment 173305
View attachment 173306

View attachment 173308

View attachment 173309

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.