EFI Pedal Pictures: Does anyone have any

monk302

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2001
New Jersey
Alright, so before I go out and purchase the newest Lokar pedal setup wanted to see if someone has pictures of how they setup their pedal for EFI swap. Of all the topics regarding this subject not one has ever had photos. I swear, pictures of the setup are the Bigfoot of Stangnet. Everyone says they have them but there is never proof.

Thanks,

Mike
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, I will take some pics... I used a 69 pedal with the cable from a fox body. It works great and clears the AC motor under the dash.

I have the windsor fox efi pedal bracket, but it only works with NON-AC cars.

No A/C but I used the pedal out of a 70's Torrino ($3) Only one in the junk yard with cable style pedal that matched my current brake pedal. I plan on switching to bullit pedals after I am finished with the build. I ended up bending the pedal arm a little to give it the travel and angle I wanted. I like to drive with my foot right on the trans tunnel and the Torrino's pedal arm was long enough to do it. Excuse the mess; I am sure we have all been there (wiring hell!), it the only picture I have: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/68converted/72TorrinoPedal.jpg