lol just kidding...
I just want to rant because I met someone that has all the EFI parts I need to finish my 5.0L but I didn't have any means to contact him. This morning I found his email using my massive brain capabilities and the internet.
Hopefully I will be able to get my car going next weekend
I just hope he still has the stuff or I'll be forced to go with the carburated route which wouldn't be too bad as I have a high-volume low pressure pump. I just need to buy an intake and a carb.
This Sunday the tranny is going in, and as soon as I can get the engine running, the Mustang is going into a shop to get my 8.8 axle (with 3:73 gears) installed
My only problem is that I didn't have time to get the damn car sandblasted underneath so the undercarriage is ugly. But with all this focking rain and snow we got this spring - there is no way I could do a complete job while being forced to work outside... I guess I'll wait until I can either rent a garage or buy a house.
I just want to rant because I met someone that has all the EFI parts I need to finish my 5.0L but I didn't have any means to contact him. This morning I found his email using my massive brain capabilities and the internet.
Hopefully I will be able to get my car going next weekend
I just hope he still has the stuff or I'll be forced to go with the carburated route which wouldn't be too bad as I have a high-volume low pressure pump. I just need to buy an intake and a carb.This Sunday the tranny is going in, and as soon as I can get the engine running, the Mustang is going into a shop to get my 8.8 axle (with 3:73 gears) installed
My only problem is that I didn't have time to get the damn car sandblasted underneath so the undercarriage is ugly. But with all this focking rain and snow we got this spring - there is no way I could do a complete job while being forced to work outside... I guess I'll wait until I can either rent a garage or buy a house.


sing = swear my butt off 