Engine bay pics!

I installed my MSD wires and a set of BOSCH platinums(single electrode) Wednesday night. The temperature was unseasonably warm here yesterday, with rain expected today. So I had to get 'em done yesterday, and I was out well after dark. Thank God the temp did'nt begin to drop until I was just finishing.

wires%20003.jpg

This is how its been on my last few mods/repairs since the fall. Got to drag out the really long exstension cord and clamp-lamp. At least now the mosquitoes aren't biting. :D

wires%20002.jpg

Here are the wires(also you can see my satin-finish TC valve cover and Ford Motorsport screw-in breather), I've had them since early summer, but did'nt want to install them until I got the TC valve cover in, so things would be cleaner under the hood. I got the Made for You wire looms off eBay. They were a pain to put on. I had to hog out the 4-wire looms with my Dremel tool so the wires would fit in them, the others(3,2) fit just fine(?).

wires%20001.jpg

Here is a good overview of my engine bay. You can see all the mods listed in my sig here. Next up I plan to install a brand new plenum(manifold upper, painted cast aluminum)and throttle body I got off eBay. That may not be 'til spring. Before that though I have to create a RAM-AIR setup(see my other thread).

I'm trying to go for a hi-tec look, with satin and cast finishes, I'm aiming for classy, not ricey. I've got lots more work to do.

• Sponsors (?)