I don't usually post many question but rather try and read as much as I possibly can on this forum.
My question is simple, or at least probably to most of you, but what do I need to purchase in order to swap in an '85 rebuild 351W in front of my rebuild C4? This will be going into a '66 Coupe. I know the 289's are different but I'm not sure how they are different (as far as connectivity to the transmission) and what is required in order to do this swap.
Thanks.
My question is simple, or at least probably to most of you, but what do I need to purchase in order to swap in an '85 rebuild 351W in front of my rebuild C4? This will be going into a '66 Coupe. I know the 289's are different but I'm not sure how they are different (as far as connectivity to the transmission) and what is required in order to do this swap.
Thanks.