Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

• Sponsors (?)

All the things I had planned for yesterday went out the window. Had some *cough* last minute shopping to do, haircut.. ect.. Oh well maybe today.

I wonder if I have any of that to do. :scratch:

Momma takes care of the kids etc... I've got her squared away (Logitech G903 and charge pad for the woman impossible to shop for (this should be a score)).
I just got back from a business trip that started and lasted 2 days.

I think all I have left to order is a video card for someone (I get those taskings. Fair trade, if you ask me).

Reactions: 1 user
I cant wait I want to drive my car something fierce but the oil change comes first last thing I want is to run this thing for any extended period with bad oil. The ignition system being wasted spark and much hotter I have to run much leaner AFR at idle by almost 2 full points... when I lift the throttle from a rev the extra oxygen from the fuel cut and the second spark event cause some serious exhaust cackle. Car sounds much more aggressive at decel than I anticipated, I hope when I drive it the gopro picks the sounds up.

The tune is so rough at this point I'm not sure I want to record the way the car runs down the road:eek:.

I wonder if I have any of that to do. :scratch:

Momma takes care of the kids etc... I've got her squared away (Logitech G903 and charge pad for the woman impossible to shop for (this should be a score)).
I just got back from a business trip that started and lasted 2 days.

I think all I have left to order is a video card for someone (I get those taskings. Fair trade, if you ask me).
I have been tasked with finding an impossible item that I was given a very vague description of.... a type of snipe hunt if you will

I have been tasked with finding an impossible item that I was given a very vague description of.... a type of snipe hunt if you will
Meh,...you guys just need to be married longer.
Her:
" What would you like for Christmas?"
Me:
" I just linked you the list"
Me:
"What do you want for Christmas?"
Her: "I just emailed you a list."

I get no stupid ties, socks, or clothes of any kind....She never has to take stuff back to the store.
And she never gets stuff that " isn't her"
There's still enough choices to make it a surprise ( unless your wife covers the chair and ottoman she bought you for the man cave with one of your moving blankets that just happens to be in the same storage room that your engine hoist was in...and you have to move the covered up chair to get the hoist past it):rolleyes:

* The chair wasn't on a list,...she just thought I'd like having a real chair down there that isn't the folding chair I take with me to cruise ins):)

Reactions: 1 users
Meh,...you guys just need to be married longer.
Her:
" What would you like for Christmas?"
Me:
" I just linked you the list"
Me:
"What do you want for Christmas?"
Her: "I just emailed you a list."

I get no stupid ties, socks, or clothes of any kind....She never has to take stuff back to the store.
And she never gets stuff that " isn't her"
There's still enough choices to make it a surprise ( unless your wife covers the chair and ottoman she bought you for the man cave with one of your moving blankets that just happens to be in the same storage room that your engine hoist was in...and you have to move the covered up chair to get the hoist past it):rolleyes:

* The chair wasn't on a list,...she just thought I'd like having a real chair down there that isn't the folding chair I take with me to cruise ins):)

That's what my mother does. It doesn't work for me as well... I generally pick up things for people on impulse.

I once sent you a T-Shirt. That backfired because you moved away just days before delivery. lol There's a thread about it around here somewhere.

Anywho... I like the lists that people send out to make it easy but I rarely use them.

Reactions: 1 users
Ppfft don't worry about it, I am just going to make the thing. It's an organizer of some kind for her closet the picture ahe sent was from Pinterest and I believe it was a one off.:rolleyes: figures she would do that.

Since I couldn't find that for her I bought a bunch of those magnetic badges for her mini cooper and a new mount for them. She loves those things.

Terrible video in about 3mins.... after I took these and did some tuning I took the car to fill the tank...

Holy :leghump: chit I have a leak in the tank only shows up when the tank is full..... need to drop it to check out what's up hopefully something stupid or a bad seal or some chit.

Hopefully when my buddy Danny was helping me with the battery install in the trunk he didn't drill down into the gas tank with a screw... and if he did I would hope he would have said something about it but that was months ago.

It runs rather well actually, it is way more mellow than it used to be on the exhaust note. I didn't change the exhaust at all but the intake must have something to do with it.

BTW I did another run after the free rev video with the bypass check valve removed. the car drives just fine and even makes 10psi right up to redline. I call that a success, I will look into a 6rib pulley option for the blower with the correct offset. I figure I may be able to correct the offset I did on the pulley and by removing the extra 2ribs I may be able to go one pulley size down without turning the snout......

or maybe I will just enjoy the 10psi I have.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5 users
Enjoy the 10psi.... At least get the car dynoed where its at now. You need to know what power level you're at in order to figure out what you need to support the next level.

That car sounds pretty nice. No one would suspect what's under the hood. They'd think that whine is coming from some normal " run of the mill " Paxton or sumthin'. I like it man. Can't wait to see what it can really do.