Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

Negative. I am going to tie the system in with my megasquirt. This way i can trigger it with boost, temp, tps or combination of these. I will also be able to trigger table switching if I decide to use a meth mixture so as not to disturb my water only tune.
So wait,.....you're only injecting water then? Why not add the octane benefit to be gained from the meth mixture?

• Sponsors (?)

So wait,.....you're only injecting water then? Why not add the octane benefit to be gained from the meth mixture?
I will use straight water for mileage benefits and to keep temps in check. Then I can trigger separate tables for fuel and timing with the meth when i go to beat on it...
Setting it up this way even if I get stuck somewhere and can only get water my tables won't be as aggressive.

This is however just a thought and may not be implemented

I will use straight water for mileage benefits and to keep temps in check. Then I can trigger separate tables for fuel and timing with the meth when i go to beat on it...
Setting it up this way even if I get stuck somewhere and can only get water my tables won't be as aggressive.

This is however just a thought and may not be implemented
Well I was reading up on ww fluid. The summer stuff we get from the local AZ's of the world is only mixed at about 7% meth....But get the blue stuff rated for cold assed places, and can be anywhere from 35-50% meth....

Good stuff!:cheers:

Reactions: 1 users
The modular motors have air to water coolers under the sc. I wonder how hard it would be to fab a lower intake that could house one of them.

The m112 is a lot bigger than the m90. It doesn't look complicated to make an upper intake that bolts to a truck lower.

There was a guy that sourced longer snouts from Eaton...and fabbed a support bearing and bracket for it. The charger sat offset to the passenger side to clear the distributor.

With mine I contemplated mounting it on a bracket on the passenger side...but it put the discharge right above the header.

I abandoned the idea when I realized how crappy my welding skills are :doh:

Hmm with my math a standard 6" vortech pulley with extended bolts using my current crank pulley will net me somewhere between 8-11 psi. That's probably a good starting point. But I can't for the life of me find the information about the stock pulley size for this darn blower. I assume it's in the 2.9-3.1 range based on pictures. Unfortunately non of my pulleys I have will fit the new blower.... jag made them press fit mine are keyed. Figures.

Anyone got a hookup for one of these vortech pulleys?

Ok all seems normal in the engine, had some serious header leaks going on. Now I'm all copper rtv and ready to go, car sounds much quieter at idle and the wideband is happier as well. Now I'm simply waiting for the blower to come in.

Reactions: 2 users
I looked everywhere.... and can't find them. I had a big extra chit must go sale a few months ago and the tote that they were in is now gone.. :leghump:.

I don't suppose anyone has the stock driver side brackets? I have the power steering pump bracket but the rest are history.

I guess if not the I'm off to the jy again.. :nonono:

Look what I got in the mail.
20170602_151847.jpg
got it for half price it's used but hey if it works right.

Reactions: 2 users
A few days late but...

I searched and the only bracket I have is the flatter metal one that goes from the PS pump to the AC compressor and WP. Can't find the little aluminum and steel bracket for the bottom of the compressor though.