errrrrr.

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
:( for the ****** life of me i can not get the wire connectors off of my information center under my radio :nonono: is there a spiceal way to get these connectors off.

23 years old. = :notnice: and :(

• Sponsors (?)

795.0pacecar said:
Just keep wiggling them. I've even used pb blaster on them. They do realy suck.

THat stuff kicks the **** outta wd40...I put some pb blaster in a styrofoam cup and back not even five to find only the top inch of the cup and a big puddle :D

Yeah thats a "experiment" they tell you to try printed on the side of the can. I havn't tried it yet, its cool that it actually works though, makes me wonder how bad for me it is when it absorbes into my hands lol.

795.0pacecar said:
Yeah thats a "experiment" they tell you to try printed on the side of the can. I havn't tried it yet, its cool that it actually works though, makes me wonder how bad for me it is when it absorbes into my hands lol.
my guess is not so good lol

795.0pacecar said:
lol latex gloves FTW

then I usually put my meachanix gloves on top of those, that way the latex doesn't brake but you can always throw the gloves in the laundry(Oh and word of wisdom, don't pu oily and greasy gloves in the wash with mom's white clothes...:lol: )