ET Streets Drag Radials....WoW

Stangninjak

Apr 16, 2004
I bought a set of these tries this weekend to put on Esmeralda. I had a set of BF Goodrich T/A's and I was spinning those thru third all the time. Now I do not race all the time, and I am not a track rat. But still when I do run it, I was not able to grip at all.

So I bought a set of the ET's after reading about them and talking to a friend who had a set on his fox body. The size is 235x60x15, and I run on Torque Thrust 15x7 rims. All I can say is WOW. :eek: Man I hook up with these tire like nobody business. Spinning days are gone. And the ride is dam good as well. It seems M/T has found the balance with these tires. I also drove with them in the rain, and they did well in those conditions too.

So now you know I had to really test them....Headed out to the local "spot" Was a good night and I parked away from the kiddies, and watch a few honda's go at it..:nonono: Sure enough along came a guy with a dodge truck setup for running. "That thing for real or a trailer queen ??" Oh its on..

Long story short, I hooked hard comming out, and it was over before I hit third gear. Heh everyone was like dam...that old school mustang destroyed that guy..and he was beating up on some people before I showed up.

He came up to me afterwards and said that was dam sweet. He figured I would take him because he said most old school guys know whats what. But he figured he had to try. Lol, I'm old school even..heh I am not that old....

Long story short, if you run you classic every now and again, and want a dam good set of tires for the street or track, take a look at these M/T ET streets Drag radials. :hail2: You be glad you did. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Pbum5 said:
what is the wear like on those?

I do not have the numbers for it. I know there is some type of rating. All I can say is that friend of mines drives his as a daily driver, and races on them frequently. He had them for 5 months and they still look dam good.

I also have a pair of 275/50-15's, they are on 8 inch pro-stars.
Those tires are one of the best things i've done for my car.
I've had mine since FFW at Ennis in september, and they still look real good as far as wear.

Hmm ..handle as...road racing handle ? The M/T are more of a straight line type handle. They behave well on the street, but I am not sure about road track handle...Maybe you need to try really good HP style tire..like Eagle 1 or Summo's..something along that line. I also hear that the Traction T/A's are supposed to be good.