Exhaust setup pic request

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
no i don't care to hear clips but i want PICS of setups to see how you guys are hanging them.
im just curious cause i messed up my exhaust setup badly by a bad measurment and weld and now i cant get nothing to line up....so i might have to find another cat back:mad::mad: \
just curious in some undercarriage shots of exhaust... dumps/side exit/lx/gts dont be shy if you got them.....also would like to see drive shaft clearance and how everyone is tucking the mufflers up in and around the driveshaft..i always feel like my cars exhaust is just to low...

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang%20Exhaust.jpg

2.5" mac ORH. to 2.25" 40 series flows. LX with AOD. I don't have any good pics with the T-5 in there now.

I dont have pics but you can always fix what you screwed up just cut the welds, add pipe and whatever you need to do. This is why i refuse to weld my exhaust. Set it up as a slip fit setup and use antiseize before you put it together and DO NOT use cheap U clamps because they'll crimp the pipes and you'll never get them back apart.

I dont have pics but you can always fix what you screwed up just cut the welds, add pipe and whatever you need to do. This is why i refuse to weld my exhaust. Set it up as a slip fit setup and use antiseize before you put it together and DO NOT use cheap U clamps because they'll crimp the pipes and you'll never get them back apart.

x2. I used the big band clamps with anti seeze. The only way I'll weld is if I install a brand new catback and it fits pefect. I won't weld used because it something ever rots out you just create a bid headache.

My newest setup...

Band clamps here....if you wanna put in cats.
DSC00803.jpg

These rear areas are u clamps but I got them apart once already, so I figure I'm good if there is a "next-time".
DSC00804.jpg

Set up on Hack Job...
DSC04006.jpg

This was a MAC tru fit. All bolt together, no clamps, no welding. Best catback.

It was off of a 2001, and I put it on a notch, so I had to cut the tail pipes and I used the bumper rebar hangers from 98-04 Mustangs.
DSC04009.jpg