Explorer Gt40p Swap...

Adam95GT

New Member
Aug 14, 2006
2,564
3
0
Burlington, NJ
Ive posted this in 94/95 tech/talk already and i wanted to see if i can get some more answers...


Will i be able to pas NJ emissions with the explorer engine with the gt40p heads in my 95???

Will i be able to use my mac shorties with the gt40p heads... has anyone done this i know i might have to buy a little bit of heat wrap for the ends of the wires... but ive heard of people getting mac shorties to work with not alot of problems. also if so how hard is it to change the plugs??? did you use the accell shorter plugs????

also what cam are you guys using with the gt40p??? b303 or e303????

if anyone has any info on this swap please post. :nice:
 
Hey another probe guy, rock on :nice:
I'm doing the swap right now, too... and I've got MAC shorties on there, so when I get it done, I'll let you know. From looking at the headers and the new plug angle, I really don't think I'll have that much of a problem with stock length Autolites. I do have the 90deg. boots on my wires right now, though.