Extreme Tire Wear Help!!

RedStallion

Mar 7, 2002
Oceanside, CA
I have a problem, and this problem never seems to go away. My car seems to have an extreme outside tire wear on the front passenger side of the car. Everytime I have my tires changed, I also have a wheel alignment done. However, the problem seems to come back relatively quickly. Anyone else have this problem or have heard about it before? How do I finally stop this ***** from happening? Its quite annoying... :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Has the car ever been in a crash....sounds like the wheel has some (or a lot) of positive camber. If the alignment fixes it but the problem comes back...sounds like theres some damage. I'm not sure how they adjust camber on a car w/o caster camber plates (or do you have some). If you do have CC plates the passenger side could be damaged and shift after you stress it (basically by hard or even normal driving). Lets find out if you have CC plates and then well go from there.

Hmmm...Sombody here has to know how an alignment is done on a stock suspension. Were gonna have to wait for them to chime in. Also, has the car ever been whacked? Did you maybe try asking at the alignment shop to see what they say? THey do the work so they should have some idea, right.:shrug: