F150 owner needs piston help

Smok][n

Jul 31, 2007
hi all, noob here needing some info on pistons. i have an 05 3v 5.4 roush s/c F150 and am about to build up my bottom end in the next few months. ive had a hard time finding piston kits, but i know that you 3v 4.6 guys use the same size pistons so im hoping you might have some suggestions.

im looking for a complete kit (pistons, pins, locks and rings) stock 3.552 size forged and dished. ive found a couple sets of pistons, but they dont come with the rings and it would be nice to buy everything together.

thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry dude not many people with modified internals with these 05-08 Mustang GT's. At least not on this forum site. I heard Granatelli has some quality internal setups. Check out their website granatellimotorsports.com or search for setups on Yahoo.com. :flag: Anyway good luck.

cool thanks, i checked dss' site and they do sell 3v 4.6 & 5.4 shortblocks so obviously they know where to get the stuff. i may give them a call and see what they can tell me.

and yeah i figured there wouldnt be too many built motor 3v ppl yet, but i figured id give it a try. im sure in a couple years there will be many more products available...

thanks again:nice: