Favorite Movie/tv Cars/cars In General

• Sponsors (?)

71 Hemi Cuda from Nash Bridges, best year for Cuda's if ya ask me.
500full.jpg
Joe! You look just like Don Johnson!

Reactions: 1 users
I didnt say a word to him since, he's talking **** to me again. I will defend myself, he's like the site's proof reader, always correcting and nit-picking, thats why he is miserable and alone looking like blue collar Woody Allen. We squashed this I thought and you keep bringing it up again, just let it go like I did. Yes, he is wearing a pair of Wranglers in his profile pic, normally I would rip someone apart for that, I didnt say a word that he buys his jeans at the same place he buys his kitchen appliances.
Those were work clothes btw, we we're painting his car.

Mike can be a tough pill to swallow at first, believe me, I know. He really is a good guy though. Plus he has really good taste in whiskey!

I'm surely one to defend myself, so I understand that. Yet, with the Internet, we won't please everyone. There will always be someone that doesn't like what we say, do, or look like.

I'm a Rodney King wanting us to all to just get along kind of guy.

Honestly though man, let this sht just slip by, everything will be cool.

Mike can handle himself, so hit him hard on attitude. He needs to realize he can be dipsht once in a while too. He's not normally intending to be, he just comes across that way. I've spent time with him, he really is one of those guys you want in a fox hole with you when sht hits the fan.

He also is an incredible fabricator and modifier. You should see his latest build, the Gila Monster. Some of the ideas he has made into a real operating system are pretty incredible.

Anyhow Ty, don't let this crap turn you off. None of us are paid here for forum stuff, we just like to associate with like minded people and show what we have done and appreciate what other members have done.

In some ways, my best friends are from Stangnet. I would have one hell of a group of friends to drink a few beers with if we all met.

Reactions: 2 users
@Davedacarpainter Your boy Madmike is a grown man and if he can handle himself then let him. He's acting like a dang child in this thread just like Eazzy1 is too. Don't care how smart or talented somebody is, it is not a good defense for being a jerk on this site.

@madmike1157 and @Eazzy1 ...........STFU, you are both acting like children and both of you are now on my ignore list. :lock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
@Davedacarpainter Your boy Madmike is a grown man and if he can handle himself then let him. He's acting like a dang child in this thread just like Eazzy1 is too. Don't car how smart of talented somebody is, it is not a good defense for being a jerk on this site.

@madmike1157 and @Eazzy1 ...........STFU, you are both acting like children and both of you are now on my ignore list. :lock:
Mike isn't "my boy". He's my friend is all. I know he can take care of himself and doesn't need my assistance at all.

That's my issue I guess. I've always been the one that tries to protect family, friends, etc.... Kind of why I joined the army as a kid.

I agree with you though, once tweaked, he pounces with less delicacy than we might like.

I was more irritated by eazzy1 though because almost every post of his, starting from the beginning, was confrontational.

Honestly, I hope the whole thing blows over now though and everyone can relax.

@Davedacarpainter Your boy Madmike is a grown man and if he can handle himself then let him. He's acting like a dang child in this thread just like Eazzy1 is too. Don't car how smart of talented somebody is, it is not a good defense for being a jerk on this site.

Well said !!

Reactions: 1 user
Poor Al Bundy, he ends up with his clunker again and had to pay more to get it back,

Need 4 Speed - my favorite line for bad traffic days

need-for-speed-movie-poster131.jpg

Double Grasshopper

Reactions: 1 user